Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » Hello From the Curly California Girl

Hello From the Curly California Girl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello! My name is CurlyCutie and basically I’m a 22 year old college student living in California’s central valley who is here looking to associate with others who are like me and possibly make some friends!

To know more about me, I’m a girl who loves to relax, play video games, hang out with friends, read, eat, sleep, listen to music, and occasionally do yoga. I also really love going to work, boring as that may sound, because I get to work with some really awesome people, plus the atmosphere keeps me upbeat and happy. And another thing that I’ve started to do more recently is play with my hair. My hair is curly, as my username suggests, and being a mixed girl, it’s hard to know what to do with it when neither parents really did much with it since they didn’t know how to handle my hair. But that’s okay because I’m doing what I can to style my hair and, honestly? I think it looks very nice the way I’m experimenting with it.

As for the type of music that I listen to, I like listening to country music, jazz, alternative music, electronic music, R&B, soul, hip hop, indie bands, and Arabic music. I guess you could say I like all types of music, except for metal and just regular blues music.

But yeah, that’s just about all that there is to know about me. If anyone has any questions, though, I would be happy to answer! And, with that being said, I’m happy to be here and hope to get more involved on the forum soon!

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Curly!  Most of the ladies here are older, but we can always learn from one another.  My forties are in the rear view mirror.

I have a coworker with a beautiful 8-year old mixed girl who is always fighting with her daughter’s hair.  She puts it up most of the time, otherwise it’s really unruly.  I have seen her daughter with her hair down, and it’s absolutely gorgeous.  It doesn’t stay that way for long, though.  Good luck finding a style that works for you.

I look forward to reading what you have to say.

welcome to our group of friendly and positive girls of various ages and backgrounds. i look forward to interacting with you in the future.

i was Born in Jordan Downs Minimum Housing Project in Los Angeles California USA but reside in Taipei City Taiwan now. Perhaps we can compare about life in good old California

Hi Curly, Welcome from the other side of the pond over here in the Uk (or is the pond the even bigger Pacific from your side lol).  There are a few of us here living in the Uk and europe, so there are girls from all over. I am one of the older generation too, but agree with Test, we learn from each other

Hi Curly ! I am from Belgium, much older than you but never mind. We’ll build bridges across the ocean !
    Kisses xxx

Hi curly, I like Jen are one of the older generation but fighting off Father Time and refusing to grow old. It is always nice to get the thoughts of you younger girls. I always like to know what I should be wearing and doing if I want to keep up with you. So a big welcome from me. x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!