Hello there!

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Hello there!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  acherrystone 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I seen the introduction section and thought i’d introduce myself.

My name is Jay and it’s been years since i’ve been a member of a female forum…I used to be a member of the Cosmo forums for years before they shut them down!

I am 26 years old and work as an engineer and personal trainer.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody πŸ™‚

It’s great to see you in the forums! Welcome aboard!

Welcome Jay, Really happy to see you on here and posting. Please stick around.

Where are you from? USA/UK? We have members from all over 😀

Welcome to Female Forum! I also used to be a member of Cosmo chat rooms. I had been on there for 8 years. It is a shame they shut them down. Anyhow, I look forward to reading your posts! This new design is fab, isn’t it?

Welcome Jay, Really happy to see you on here and posting. Please stick around. Where are you from? USA/UK? We have members from all over 😀

Hi! I’m from the UK, well, Northern Ireland πŸ™‚

Welcome to Female Forum! I also used to be a member of Cosmo chat rooms. I had been on there for 8 years. It is a shame they shut them down. Anyhow, I look forward to reading your posts! This new design is fab, isn’t it?

I probably knew you then KitKatKitty, I swear I had something like 30K posts haha. My name was Dana on there!

Hiya Jay, welcome to female forum! Β I have never been to Ireland. Are you in the north or south?

Make yourself at home. 🙂

And a very warm welcome from me too.

Hi Jay

Welcome 🙂

It’s nice to meet you

Hiya Jay, welcome to female forum! I have never been to Ireland. Are you in the north or south? Make yourself at home. 🙂

I’m actually a bit of both lol! I am from the North but grew up on the border and live in Donegal (South) with my partner πŸ™‚

Hello Jayceefit. I was CyberCandyGirluk on the Cosmo forums. I had a fair few posts! I saw myself as a bit of an agony aunt. I even had one post published in the magazine. I was very surprised when I opened the magazine! LOL.

Hello Jayceefit. I was CyberCandyGirluk on the Cosmo forums. I had a fair few posts! I saw myself as a bit of an agony aunt. I even had one post published in the magazine. I was very surprised when I opened the magazine! LOL.

Yes I know exactly who you are haha! Small world πŸ™‚

Jay,

Belated welcome to FF.Β  I’m glad to see at least one of the newcomers also looked around and introduce herself in end.

Hi Kind of you to join us, looking forward to the first 30,000 πŸ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!