Help please

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wockerjabi wockerjabi 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I’m Anca. I have a problem, I recently started a relationship with a guy and we tried last night to have sex, but he didn’t manage to have an erection. I don’t know what to believe and what to do … Have you gone through such a thing? What should I do?

In my opinion – at the moment nothing! Just kiss and cuddle as usual. It is not unusual for people to be very nervous at first. This may be the cause. You need to be relaxed with each other’s bodies. Some people have less problems than others, but unless he is one of the minorities who have physical problems, things should improve. He will likely be very embarrassed about it, so, maybe rather than ‘try’ again with both of you possibly even more unsure and expecting failure, just work on intamacy and being at one with each other’s bodies. As you build on this you will both learn and relax – it will come!

Oh – I am forgetting myself 😏 – Hi Anca 😊 Welcome to the forum x

Thanks a lot, Jen..I also hope things to improve..I am feeling attached to him, although short time has passed. We have a lot of things in common, he makes me laugh a lot..I wouldn t want to let go of this relationship.

Another thing to keep in mind is that for some people, drinking alcohol can temporarily cause problems such as you describe. If you and your partner weren’t before, you might have better luck abstaining.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!