Here I am :)

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Here I am :)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  magnolia 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi all 😀

I have been reading this forum for about 2 months so today I decided to sign in.

I’m an Italian girl, I hope it’s not a problem for you, and I love ballroom and Carribean dance.

I’m interested in fashion and luxury, indeed I work as an Employee in a company which transport jewelry.

I hope we’ll have fun together on this forum!

Giada

Hi Giada welcome to the forum. x

1 member liked this post:

Hi Giada. I love all things Italian! I have an Italian cat named Luciano- you can probably guess who his namesake is, I drink Cinzano and I’m a nut for Italian opera- specially Verdi. So welcome and please post.

Hello and welcome, Giada. I love jewellery myself: I wear earrings and rings daily. I am a real magpie. Anyhow, I look forward to reading your posts! I am just wondering: are you fluent in Italian? I hope that isn’t a silly question, but I had to ask! It’s good to have you here.

thank you very much mikki 🙂

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Giada.

Hi Giada. I love all things Italian! I have an Italian cat named Luciano- you can probably guess who his namesake is, I drink Cinzano and I’m a nut for Italian opera- specially Verdi. So welcome and please post.

Hi Rhonda,

You are very kind!

Instead, I have a dog called Sam, I love the opera 😍

If I hadn’t danced ballroom and Carribean dancing, I would have danced ballet for sure.

I apologize for not being word-perfect in English. 😅😅

Hello and welcome, Giada. I love jewellery myself: I wear earrings and rings daily. I am a real magpie. Anyhow, I look forward to reading your posts! I am just wondering: are you fluent in Italian? I hope that isn’t a silly question, but I had to ask! It’s good to have you here.

Hi KitKatKitty,

Your profile picture is beautiful!!! I’m loving it!!!

Regarding your question: Obviously, I’m fluent in Italian, It’s my native language and I studied literature so I can speak almost in an excellent way.

I’m very happy about your passion because it’s also mine!!

I hope you’ll reply 😃

Hi, what girl does not like jewellery. So I  guess we are all magpies really.

Hi Glada

Welcome 😊

I love all animals, but like dogs the most. I don’t have one but the five with one neighbour and one with my other neighbour makes up for it a bit 😄

I have 2 dogs, a silly greyhound and a cute dachshund, so plenty of exercise for me.

Hi and welcome from me too.

Italian is a beautiful language. Anyhow, jewellery is very feminine and stylish. I have always worn earrings: I had my ears pierced as a teenager and haven’t stopped wearing them since. I love big, stylish drop earrings. I am bold in that way. Anyway, I look forward to reading your posts!

Hi, what girl does not like jewellery. So I guess we are all magpies really.

I’m very sorry but I don’t agree with you mikki 😅

Most of my colleagues don’t like jewelry or they are not interested in it like me.

Hi Glada Welcome 😊 I love all animals, but like dogs the most. I don’t have one but the five with one neighbour and one with my other neighbour makes up for it a bit 😄

Hi SpinningJen,

I know what you mean! My dog is very quiet but my neighbors’ dogs are not like this! not at all!!!

Sometimes they make me wake up at 5 A.M. It’s crazy!!!

Hi and welcome from me too.

Thank you very much Lindylo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!