Hey everyone! I'm new here

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Hey everyone! I'm new here

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  adelpurp87 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hey my name is Tanya and I’m new to this forum hoping to just vent and maybe make some new friends. I’m 30 about to turn 31. Looking for girls around my age with like minded interests to talk to. 😊

1 member liked this post:

Hi Tanya

Welcome 😊

I am somewhat older but there are younger members here. Just join in and get to know everyone.

Hi Tanya and welcome. I’m a little older too but I seem to fit in. Post a few comments dear so we can get to know you.

Hi Tanya, its a big hullo from me too, again I am somewhat older but who cares we will still have a lot in common. Enjoy chatting with us. x

Well I live in north Louisiana. (Won’t give any details on exactly where I live or what city) unless you PM me. I enjoy art, I’m a music fanatic, I like going to concerts, and I do some PC video games with my bf sometimes. I drink occasionally and like to go to bars, still kinda in my drinking/partying phase but that is dwindling down some since I got in my 30s and I’m in a serious relationship lol. Just curious are there a lot of members on here and have any of you been able to make a friend and meet them off here?

I’m new here too, but already I’m having a lovely time just chatting. I’m in NYC where its cold as can be. I too like concerts- but its the classical music kind and we have a lot of them here. Drink too- who does not enjoy that. I live alone with my Italian cat- Luciano.

call me rabbit, i be 33 so compatible with you, look forward to interacting with you in the future

luv ya rabbit

Welcome to these forums, Tanya. I am 37 years old, so we’re near the same age. Anyhow, I look forward to reading your posts!

Nice to meet yall rabbithabit and KitKatKitty!😁

Hi, welcome into the forum, nice to see you getting started. 😉

Hi welcome to the forums. I turn 35 this year! I live in Oregon but would love to visit Louisiana one of these days. How did you find the forums?

Hi welcome to the forums. I turn 35 this year! I live in Oregon but would love to visit Louisiana one of these days. How did you find the forums?

Ah cool! What kinda music you into? I would love to visit Oregon or somewhere along the west coast myself someday. I found this forum thru a google search. Trying to reach out to more women and maybe make new friends.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!