Hey ladies

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  JanettaColeman 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Just saying hello! I’m new here, excited to be part of a women only community 🙂  I’m 35 yrs old, married with 2 kids. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

1 member liked this post:

Hi Magnolia

Welcome to the forum x

2 users liked this post:

Hi and welcome from me too.

Hi Magnolia- Glad to have you and look forward to conversations.

Thank you everyone, glad to be here 🙂

Welcome Magnolia! I am 34 with a almost 3 year old. What part of the world are you from?

Welcome magnolia! I look forward to reading your posts. Which part of the globe do you reside? I live in Britain, in the Midlands. I am 37 years old, which means I’ll be 40 years old all too soon! LOL. Anyhow, welcome!

Lol, yeah the big 40 is getting closer…!  I live in Denmark 😊 and thank you for the welcome! This seems like a great community 😊

Hi Magnolia, welcome, I have too say everyone is nice here, I reckon it is colder in the uk  than Denmark at the moment ( only kidding ) have a lovely day. x

New York City here and cold as can be. Lets here more from you magnolia.

Oh yeah, I hear the East coast is freezing at the mment. My husband is from PA so we like to compare weather 😄 he always complains how terrible Danish weather is, but I donno anymore lol

Hello ladies. 🙂 Nice meeting you all.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!