Hi all! New here!

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Hi all! New here!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TestDummyCO 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hi everyone!

I’m a 31 year old mom of two kids; a boy who’s 10 and a girl who’s 8.  I just graduated with my bachelor’s degree in psychology and hope to be starting grad school soon.  Currently, I work with special needs adults at a day center in my town.

I joined this group because I was just looking to meet other women and have a place to come and vent.  I recently deleted all my social media accounts and basically got away from my best friend because I found out she did something unforgivable.  I am mainly just in need of friends who are positive and encouraging.

Psychmommy : hope you enjoy your time interacting with us. remember the more information you supply will enhance quality of our responses. we are a diverse group of gals with varied backgrounds

Hi Psychmommy, I hope you feel very welcome here.  I’m so sorry for what you’ve gone through with your friend, that must be so incredibly difficult for you.  I’ve also deleted all my social media, and I find this forum is incredibly supportive and non-judgemental.  I look forward to getting to know you better! 🙂

Thank you ladies!  I appreciate it!

I look forward to getting to know more ladies and it’s good to know that this is a place that is supportive and non-judgemental.  @mamie, I was curious, do you find that you have a lot of time to spare since you’ve deleted your social media accounts?  I sure do!

Hello and I look forward to offering any advice you need!

Hi Psychmommy!

It sounds like you have a busy life.

Never a dull moment lol x

Hello and welcome I think you will find a very supportive and positive group here.

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, psychmommy!  You’ve found a very friendly group of women here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!