Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » Hi All – Newbie Here!

Hi All – Newbie Here!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I’m Nicky, age 35, living in Berkshire. I am a mum of two, although I currently only have one of my children living with me. As I’m a stay at home mum, I don’t really get out and about very much, so it is nice to meet and chat to people, especially other mums.

Anyway that’s me, feel free to ask me anything or give me a shout for a chat!

Hi Everyone,

I’m Nicky, age 35, living in Berkshire. I am a mum of two, although I currently only have one of my children living with me. As I’m a stay at home mum, I don’t really get out and about very much, so it is nice to meet and chat to people, especially other mums.

Anyway that’s me, feel free to ask me anything or give me a shout for a chat!

Hiya Nicky, lovely to meet you. A very warm welcome to Female Forum. I,m a stay at home mum as well, and your right, it is nice to meet other mums and chat about this and that. Look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you over the coming months. Enjoy your stay. 🙂

Hi Souxi, Thanks for the warm welcome, it is very much apprieciated! 🙂

Hi Nicky, welcome to the forum, nice to see another new member 🙂

Hi Nicky

Welcome to Female Forum, and thanks for filling out your profile. How did you find us? I look forward to reading your posts – if you have any questions, comments or suggestions please let me know.

bab

Hello Nicky and welcome – good to see a new face!

Hi Nicky! Welcome to the site, I hope to get to know you 🙂

Hi Nicky I love your avatar where did you get it?

Hi Nicky I just realised that I havent welcomed you yet… sorry about that. Ummmm, so welcome!!!! 🙂

Hello Nicky, great to see you at this forum! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!