Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » Hi…an introduction

Hi…an introduction

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I am 25 years old from New York City.

I enjoy…

traveling
    photography
    just got married and enjoying married life!!
    graphic design
    advertising
    decorating
    sports

Can’t wait to chat with everyone on here!!

Wow – how do you find the time to fit it all in!

Hello and welcome to the site 🙂

Hiya Scrat. A very warm welcome to Female Forum. It,s nice to have some users from across the pond. Congratualtions on your recent marriage. I look forward to getting to know you over the coming months. 🙂

Hey Scrat!

Welcome to Female Forum – it definitely sounds as though you keep yourself busy! If you get a chance, feel free to fill out your profile so we can get to know you a little better.

You up to anything exciting this weekend?

Hello and welcome!

hello hello girls.im new to this im a 24 year old woman in London UK..hope to hear from ppl who are from London too 🙂

Hi Puccacc and a very warm welcome to Female Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to reading your posts and getting to know a bit more about you. Have fun! 🙂

hello hello girls.im new to this im a 24 year old woman in London UK..hope to hear from ppl who are from London too 🙂

Hi – welcome to the forum 🙂

Hi Puccacc

Welcome to Female Forum – if you get a chance could you introduce yourself in a new thread, please? It helps new and existing members find your introduction much easier (and will make you feel more important!).

Thanks! 🙂

Hi Everyone, Im Annie, Age 36 Married Jon In 1999. Im Originally From Charlton,London,Moved Down To South Devon About 20 Years Ago. We Have A Cat Called Zippy.I Love Reading,Swimming,Caravanning And Chocolate….

Hi to all the new members!

Hi Everyone, Im Annie, Age 36 Married Jon In 1999. Im Originally From Charlton,London,Moved Down To South Devon About 20 Years Ago. We Have A Cat Called Zippy.I Love Reading,Swimming,Caravanning And Chocolate….

Hi annie

Welcome to Female Forum – if you get a chance could you introduce yourself in a new thread, please? It helps new and existing members find your introduction much easier (and will make you feel more important!).

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!