Hi everyone

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Hi everyone

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Lilyrae 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

My name is Lilyrae. I am here because I need some positive female power and wisdom in my life. Also I want to make some friends. I am currently going through a divorce so I am also looking to maybe get my mind off depressing things.

Hi there. If you are looking for positive and honest but kind caring and genuine ladies youre in the right place.

Feel free to jump in or start your own thread…

1 member liked this post:

Hello.

I am sorry about your divorce. You can always ask for support in the relationships forum. Many of us have been there [bar me], so I am sure there is a lot of advice and support at your fingertips.

Anyhow, it’s nice to have you here. I look forward to reading your posts.

Hi Lilyrae. Welcome to the forum.

We have a broad range of interests here and yours will only enrich things further.

Hi Lilyrae.

Welcome to the forum.
    I hope we can give you some of that girl power you require in what can be stressful times.

Please do jump in anywhere and anytime. It’s lovely to read a new perspective on things.

Rowena

Welcome to our li’l corner of the ‘net, Lilyrae.  Enjoy your time here.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I feel the love already.

Hi Lilyrae,

Welcome☺

My name is Francesca ,I’m in the forum recently. It’s very enjoy and you will can find many food for thought! I’m italian and I’m learning english lenguage, here because sometimes my english isn’t correct( google traslare fault)

I’m very clumcy with the social (facebook instagram etc) so my first presentation post is here in the forum in some place😌

So nice to meet you and other ladies✨

Lovely to meet you, Francesca! I think you are doing great with your English. Practice makes perfect so keep up what you’re doing. I guess Google can be silly sometimes. ♥

Hi, a bit  late but a warm welcome from me too Lilyrae.

Thank you, Mikki! 😃

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!