Hi everyone

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Hi everyone

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sova 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚ My nameโ€™s Alina, Iโ€™m 24.
    Iโ€™m from Russia, and Iโ€™m not as well at English, as I want. So I hope youโ€™ll be indulgent for my mistakes ๐Ÿ™‚ Nice to meet you all!

Hiya Sova, and welcome to Female Forum. How lovely to have a user all the way from Russia! We are a happy friendly bunch here, and we,ll do our best to make you feel welcome. If there is anything your not sure about, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, thank’s a lot, it’s very pleasant to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello – welcome to the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

Don’t worry about any mistakes – your English is way better than our Russian! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, how did you find the site?

I like to communicate on female forums, but all forums I’m visiting are in russian. Also I want to practise in english, so I decided to find forum in english, where I’ll can talk with other girls about our common subjects and problems ๐Ÿ™‚ My friend helped me to find this forum ๐Ÿ™‚
    I read some other forums, but this seems me the most interesting and friendly ๐Ÿ™‚ That’s all…

That’s great, glad you found us. This forum hasn’t been running long, so we’re all newbies together.

Hi Alina

It’s great to have you as a member here at Female Forum. Don’t worry about your English – you are doing great so far! In any case, I am sure your English is better than our Russian! Where did you learn to speak English?

Hi Alina. Where in Russia are you from? I have always wanted to go there!

Squeezy, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I think it’s great to be a newbier at the new forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Martin, nice to meet you! I learned English in school, and a little bit in university ๐Ÿ™‚

blonde, Iโ€™m from Moscow. Iโ€™m living in Russia during last 8 years. I was born in another country, names Kazakhstan ๐Ÿ™‚ Moscow is an interesting city, but very expensive too ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello Alina and welcome. I have heard that Moscow is a very expensive city but like blonde I have always wanted to go visit there. I also want to do the trans siberia railroad that looks amazing.

Oh, Siberia is the starling place ๐Ÿ™‚ I was born and lived 16 years in the country, witch disposed in the West of Siberia. My parents and brothers still living here. Siberiaโ€™s climate is too cold in the winter ( -30-40 C degree) and too hot in the summer (+30 and more C degree). May be some time Iโ€™ll show some fotos from Siberia, if itโ€™ll be interesting ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, Siberia is the starling place ๐Ÿ™‚ I was born and lived 16 years in the country, witch disposed in the West of Siberia. My parents and brothers still living here. Siberiaโ€™s climate is too cold in the winter ( -30-40 C degree) and too hot in the summer (+30 and more C degree). May be some time Iโ€™ll show some fotos from Siberia, if itโ€™ll be interesting ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes please do Sova, that would be lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚ Minus 30-40 degrees c??!!! Wow thats cold. :gulp:

Minus 30-40 degrees c??!!! Wow thats cold. :gulp:

Yes, itโ€™s very cold, but local population, with were born there, doesnโ€™t suffer from such weather ๐Ÿ™‚ for example, junior schoolchildren playing snowballs and skating, skiing, toboganning all winter ๐Ÿ™‚

This is horse walking at winter forest outskirts Moscow. Iโ€™m seating at horse and photographing. Moscow winter is snow less and coldless then Siberian winterโ€ฆ

^^Great pics Sova, the snow looks great

It’s been a hile since we had any decent snowfall round here, but even if a couple of inches fall, everyone in Britain just seems to come to a halt, they’re so bad at dealing with it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!