Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » hi from gemini

hi from gemini

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi all just registered off for a look around x

Hiya Gemini, a very warm welcome to Female Forum. I love your user name because it,s also my birth sign! How did you manage to find us? Look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts. Nice to meet you. 🙂

Hiya Gemini, a very warm welcome to Female Forum. I love your user name because it,s also my birth sign! How did you manage to find us? Look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts. Nice to meet you. 🙂

i snuck in from another message board where this is advertised……. shhhhhhhh 🙂

Hello there Gemini!!!!!

Welcome indeed….iv only been here few days meself like and they all seem really nice…gotta say that in case they looking…lol…lol

Take care chick
    Happy posting
    Saffi :kiss:

Hey Gemini

Welcome to Female Forum – we are happy to have poached you from elsewhere 😉

As you are an ‘experienced’ message board user, I hope you will let us know if you can think of any ways we can improve and make this site even better. Just don’t go jumping ship on us 😉

I look forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know you better. Once again, welcome.

bab

HI gemini 🙂

Enjoy your look around but don’t forget to come back and have a natter when you are done!

Welcome to female forum gemini 🙂

Hi gemini welcome to the site. Where are you from, and what do you do?

Hi gemini, is gemini your astrological sign? Its mine, I love being a gemini and love reading up on Zodiac signs.

Welcome to the gang gemini 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!