Hi there

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sacmom71 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone…

I’m a new member and was so excited when I was finally approved to be here!

I’m 31 and have started navigating a new relationship after separating from one a few years ago. It lasted 11 years, so I’m definitely using my training wheels all over again.

I’m here to seek out advice about my insecurities and fears/questions I have about being in a new relationship again. I also love giving advice and helping others out too; I’m a middle school teacher after all!

Talk to you soon!

we are a group of helpful women of various ages, morals and experiences that love to guide our peers through problems and life questions. I am sure we will give you meaningful answers to your concerns from our different perspectives

Hi Melissa, welcome 🙂

It’s good to free up the training wheels every now and again. I hope things are going well for you.

Welcome here, Melissa! I love offering advice myself. I look forward to reading your advice, too.

Working as a teacher must have its rewards. I think every student remembers their teachers. Such a valuable career.

Anyhow, welcome to Female Forum!

I’m new here also but happy to give advice and support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!