Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » Hi Ya'll, New Member

Hi Ya'll, New Member

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Ya’ll from South Carolina. I’m a Southern girl and was waiting for this site to go live to join.

I designed this beautiful site for Martin. It was really a combination of inspiration and the wonderful comments I received from Martin that brought it all together.

I love to cook (cajun food), sing, dance, design, and read. I have 23 years of experience at being 29. If you do the math, that makes me 52. Maybe in age, but young at heart. It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.

So hello everyone. I hope to contribute some of my knowledge and experience to the topics here in the forums.

Great to meet you All!

Sheree

Hiya Sheree, welcome to Female Forum. You have done a great job of designing this site so well done to you. We are very glad to have this special place for us gals to hang out in.
    I,ve never tried cajun cooking before. I think I might have to go on the hunt for some cajun recipes for recipe corner now lol.
    It,s lovely to meet you Sheree, and we look forward to getting to know you. Enjoy your stay. 🙂

Hi Sheree welcome to the site, its always good to see a new member joining. Were you affected by all the storms that hit the US recently? You have done a great job as this site looks great!

Hi Sheree, welcome to the forum (now it’s running)

Great job on the forum design 🙂

Hi Sheree

Don’t listen to Squeezy – she is so impatient 😉

I bet it is almost surreal to see your design finally working and functional, eh? Either way, welcome to the forum – I hope you get involved and we end up distracting you from your work!

Welcome to the forum sheree. What a great job you done! I look forward to getting to know you a little better.

Hi Sheree

Don’t listen to Squeezy – she is so impatient 😉

I bet it is almost surreal to see your design finally working and functional, eh? Either way, welcome to the forum – I hope you get involved and we end up distracting you from your work!

PML – I wasn’t having a go – I just meant it must be nice to see her design up and running (and appreciated) rather than sitting as an empty forum

😆

Welcome Sheree! The site looks great! So do you work from home?

bab

Welcome to the site Sheree. Its always good to see new members joining 🙂

Hi createabit how are you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!