Home » Topics » Getting Started » Introductions » hopin to add a bit of sunshine:)

hopin to add a bit of sunshine:)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hello people:),,,,,im lookin to b able to have a bit of a blether with u all!!,,,,feel free to say hello…lol:)

Hello there sunshine!!!

Welcome to the site…

Everyone real friendly…..

When ya ready n not feeling 2 shy let us get to know ya bit better..

Theres a profile thingy if u wanna fill it in…

Sure u will add a bit o sunshine chick..we need it now the weather is turning!!…lol

Take care, happy posting!!
    Saffi :kiss:

Hi Sunshine. A very warm and sunny welcome to Female Forum. After todays weather we could certainly do with some sunshine!! If you want to fill out your profile so that we can be nosey and get to know more about you, 😉 you can do it here: your profile
    Look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. Enjoy your stay. 🙂

Hi Sunshine 🙂

Welcome to Female Forum – it’s great to have you as a member. As you have already seen, we are a friendly bunch here and we all look forward to getting to know you better.

If you need any help, or have any questions please let me know.

bab

A blether? Sounds intriguing! I look forward to reading more of your posts sunshine 🙂

wow!!!,,,cheers folks 🙂 ,,,,thanx will fill out my profile

lookin 4ward to spending some time in here %-P

Welcome sunshine, we look forward to you spending time here with us 🙂

Welcome to the site sunshine 🙂 My name is kate and I look forward to reading more of your posts. Where are you from?

im from bonnie scotland 🙂

Hi sunshine I look forward to blethering with you!! 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!