Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » How are you feeling today (IMAGE)

How are you feeling today (IMAGE)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 380 total)
  • Author

I am most definitely a morning person and no matter the hour I go to bed, wake up chirpy…. as I open my eyes I thank God for breathing life into me, the new day… new opportunities, for the man who is fast asleep next to me 🙂

Franco, is the same… he always brings a smile to my face….

Attached files

I am most definitely a morning person and no matter the hour I go to bed, wake up chirpy…. as I open my eyes I thank God for breathing life into me, the new day… new opportunities, for the man who is fast asleep next to me 🙂

Franco, is the same… he always brings a smile to my face….

Now tell me that you don’t actually go around singing!

Attached files

Most definitely……………… not, but Franco does :cheese:

LMAO, love it. 🙂 🙂 🙂

….

Attached files

oh, it is another one of those morning things to cope with…………

Attached files

How I feel today

Attached files

Oi… What’s up girle?

Slept in, started the morning with yoga and I’ve spent the day stitching. Very calm.

Had a bit of bad news that my nephew had a drunken accident and he’s cut his face up quite badly, but the rest of him in fine so I’m keeping to the calm photo

Attached files

Oh no… Hope he is not too badly x

Very sorry to the news with your nephew Papillio, hope he will be okay, but excellent, and very pleased to read that you are doing the yoga 🙂

Hope your nephew does ok. 🙂

I’ve not seen him yet, and I wont see him now until Christmas so I’ll just have to wait to see the damage until then. He’s fine though. He was well enough to be embarrassed/ pissed off when I rung up to check up on him and he happened to be at a friend’s house lol

No damage to his head, eyes, ears or anything serious so it should just be some scarring across his face. We’ll see. There’s things that can be done anyway, even stuff like bio-oil can make a huge difference.

I do try and do yoga but honestly I find it difficult, not because I can’t stretch (fairly pliable 😉 ) but because my wobbly bits get in the way!

My washing machine broke!

Bear with me right…

We’ve been talking about getting a new washing machine for ages. I hate mine. It’s only a 3kg drum, it’s loud, bashes around, damages the wall as it bounces across my kitchen floor and I’m constantly battling mildew and mould because the person who had it before us apparently didn’t bother to care for it. Plus its nearly eight years old! But… I had to wait until after the new year or until it broke. And it broke! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Attached files

My first washing machine was second hand and leaked so badly we ran a hose pipe into the shed for it. LOL

These are the stories you remember when you look back on your early times Pap, enjoy. 🙂

Attached files

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 380 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!