How bad am I?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat How bad am I?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Souxi 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Today it is just the animals and me (I..:P) at home ..alone..in peace.

Hubby is at work and son has gone off to town to do his bits and pieces for Xmas.

So I just opened up the leg ham to put it in a clean pillowcase soaked in vinegar (keeps the ham fresh) and I thought to myself ..’Yum that looks so nice”. So I carved off a few nice pieces for my lunch and then decided to add to it so I opened the second jar of pickled onions and added a few of those too.

Once I had finished that little lot I thought,”Oh what the hell!” and cut myself a nice thick slice of my Mum’s brandy and sultana cake *drool*

So all in all it has been quite a nice, delicious day!

And yes, just in case you were wondering I did share with the animals (but not the onions they are poisonous to animals) 😛

Sounds brilliant to me – feel free to send me some of that good stuff whenever you like! 😉

I think that is absolutly disgraceful behaviour CC. You should be ashamed of yourself. 😉 😆
    That ham sounds delicious. I,ve got my two remaining hampers coming tomorow. Cheese and ham and cheese and biscuits.

What did the OH buy in tescos? Cheese. 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!