How brand new is this forum?

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Frequently Asked Questions How brand new is this forum?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tearknee 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

According to the home page this site is brand new. How brand new is it? It seems like there is a lot of quality threads and posts here so if it is brand new this forum is off to a great start. It is still up in the air for me if the forum is active as I and two others (TestDummyCO and SpinningJen) have been the only ladies I have seen post in the very short time I have been here. I imagine there has to be others as well because of the quality of threads out there so now that I have touched on many of the threads I will sit back a bit a see if anyone else chimes in.

I also would like to add my little niche to the forum if it would be OK in adding articles like the one I posted on the inspirational women mostly in the medical field, but possibly in other areas as well. I hope this won’t be too boring to other members here.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  Tearknee.

i just sent message to martin reed community manager for female forum to get answer to your inquiry. there are 458 active members so must be quite awhile in existence. you are mistaken to believe only Test, Jen and You have posted recently

i just sent message to martin reed community manager for female forum to get answer to your inquiry. there are 458 active members so must be quite awhile in existence. you are mistaken to believe only Test, Jen and You have posted recently

I am referring to just the past two days I have been here and you are correct as you yourself have posted. I stand corrected.

Tearknee, I’m relatively new to FF.  I just joined toward the end of February.

There are some interviews dating back to 2009, and the Copyright notice at the bottom of the pages indicates its existence in 2008.  From what I understand, this site underwent a redesign just last year?

1 member liked this post:

Tearknee, I’m relatively new to FF. I just joined toward the end of February. There are some interviews dating back to 2009, and the Copyright notice at the bottom of the pages indicates its existence in 2008. From what I understand, this site underwent a redesign just last year?

That clears things up. Thank You so much.

I remember slightly when it changed a bit after I joined. I think Kitty and Rachel predate my joining as well as other members such as Cherry who pop in from time to time.

I remember slightly when it changed a bit after I joined. I think Kitty and Rachel predate my joining as well as other members such as Cherry who pop in from time to time.

Thanks Jen, I really like what I see here and yesterday on a rainy day at the beach I added many new threads so I hope that gets the discussion going.

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!