Home » Topics » Getting Started » Frequently Asked Questions » How do I ignore members?

How do I ignore members?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

How to ignore members

In any community you will come across members that you don’t see eye to eye with. Our site guidelines do not allow you to argue or be abusive towards members that you do not like. Indeed, any breach of our site guidelines can result in your account being suspended.

If you want to ignore a member because they are being abusive, offensive, or otherwise breaking our site guidelines, please report their posts or contact us.

If you simply do not want to see posts made by specific members, you can simply click the ‘Ignore’ link that appears on the right hand side of every post made by that member.

You can consequently edit your ‘Ignore List’ from your control panel. Simply click the ‘My Profile’ link at the top of the page, or on the ‘Member Control Panel’ link in the top right corner, above the search box. Once you are in your control panel, click on ‘Manage Ignore List’ on the left and add or remove members as you wish.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!