Home » Topics » Getting Started » Frequently Asked Questions » How do I stop receiving emails telling me new posts have been made?

How do I stop receiving emails telling me new posts have been made?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

How to stop notification emails

When you write a post, simply uncheck the box that says ‘Notify me via email when someone posts in this thread’ – this can be found just below the text entry box where you type your post.

If you have already written the post and wish to stop receiving emails every time someone posts, simply go to the thread and click the link ‘Unsubscribe from this thread’ which will appear alongside the title of the thread.

When you reply to a post, make sure you uncheck the box marked ‘Notify me via email when someone posts in this thread’ before you hit the submit button.

You can also edit your Email Settings in your control panel. Simply click the ‘My Profile’ link at the top of the page, or on the ‘Member Control Panel’ link in the top right corner, above the search box. Once you are in your control panel, click on ‘Email Settings’ on the left and uncheck the option ‘Enable email notifications by default when you post messages’.

To stop notification emails from specific threads but keep others intact, simply click on the ‘View Subscriptions’ link in your control panel. From here you can unsubscribe from specific topics.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!