How do I surprise my wife on her birthday?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Love & Relationships How do I surprise my wife on her birthday?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KitKatKitty KitKatKitty 5 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Two weeks from now, my wife will be celebrating her 26th birthday. I’m thinking about surprising her. And I want it to be very memorable for her. I searched for some ways in surprising my wife, but nothing really stood out. The internet gave some suggestions, which includes preparing for a party, family bonding in the beach, romantic dinner, and a foreign dating event which I find weird (in a good way). But I will always ask for advices and suggestions here. I want it to be wholesome. Please tell me so! Thanks!

On my birthday once, my partner took me out for a couples massage in the morning, and when we got home one of our friends had snuck over and set up and indoor picnic in our living room (my birthday is in June – NZ winter). There was a rug and picnic basket, champagne, cake and lots of yummy nibbly things. The house had a few decorations and I was genuinely very surprised 🙂

It’s my birthday coming up again in 8 weeks or so and if he were to do something again to surprise me, I would love anything that made the day about me. A day off being a housewife would be enough for me 😉 Good luck!!

1 member liked this post:

getting off girls forum and on man forum would be best gift for her

Doing something like OliveJack had done for her would be great!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!