How high a heel can you handle?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle How high a heel can you handle?

This topic contains 53 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

I wear mostly 3 or 3 1/2 inch heels for work, but for going out I like really tall heel like these pictures at 4 1/2 inches. I’m tall and have  a long foot 11b shoe, so that helps me wear a taller heel.

Attachments:
    1 member liked this post:

Sadly nothing above about 1 or 2 inches. I suffered a back injury a few years ago and as well as loosing about an inch in height I cant tolerate high heels anymore.

I don’t wear anything more than three inches, I’m not especially fond of high heels.

Three inches is my limit as well, though I don’t wear that height often.  I wear mostly 1 to 2.5-inch heels.  At 5’8″, I’m tall enough.

I don’t go for high heels either, although do have some ankle boots I like which have two and a half inch heels.  I am fairly tall too!

I can’t walk in heels: I always twist my ankle and fall down.

This makes me sad, as I love how heels look. But, alas, I cannot wear them.

I’m so sorry you struggle with heels KitKatKitty, I know how much you love them!

I’ve found for myself, I have better success with heels when I step toe-to-heel instead of heel-to-toe.  I feel I maintain my walk better and I have an easier time balancing, even with very thin heels.  Of course, I’m only on about 3″, lol so I don’t know if this works for longer heels.

well girls, I can tell you that practice, like everything else makes things easier. I spend all day in heels so it is not a feat to slip on 4″ heels for a few hours.

Check these out girls.

Attachments:

You’re right: I do love heels. I often feel jealous when I see the ease at which other women wear their high heels: they seem so self assured and comfortable, where I struggle even with chunky boot heels. It does feel unfair, to be honest. But – thankfully – there are many shoes for women designed with lower heels. I do like wearing stylish shoes: I just have to look around further for them.

All mine are 20 cm stem and 5cm platform

In addition to making your legs look absolutely terrific, high heels produce a pronounced jiggle to your butt- something most men find provocative.

And high stems drag more attention and wiggle

my gyno recommend a cone biopsy which removed all of my abnormal cells. he opposed escharotic therapy due to the expect severe scarring on the cervix would impact normal menstruation and fertility.

If only I could wear heels like you, Rhonda333. Heels are stunning, absolutely: but I just cannot walk in them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!