Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » How Is Your December Morning Going?

How Is Your December Morning Going?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author

Over to you!

I have had another early start. I drank my caffetterie coffee as usual. I put on a load of laundry and am working on my computer. I am also listening to the Jennifer Lopez album “On The 6”. An urban classic.

I am waiting for the engineer to repair my boiler. If he doesn’t come today I will shower at the house.

Anyhow, enjoy your DECEMBER Wednesday folks!

Better already now my login problem seems to be resolved,

Have private messaged you back as promised KitKatKitty.

I remember that album, KitKatKitty. Should play it again soon. 🙂

I’m away from home this morning for a medical appt for the oldest son. Hoping for good news on his vision therapy progress. Then we drive home and rest for the birthday of the middle guy tomorrow (11 already!).

I’m up earlier than expected and may need a snack to get me to a real breakfast time. There’s cold pizza in the hotel mini fridge, too. 😁

Other than that, my mind is on Christmas prep and celebrations of an introvert kind. (Movies, music, making ornaments… Who needs parties?) 😉

A slightly earlier start for me here today. Nothing really planned though but I will glance at the weather forecast as I do have some washing to do and dry. I ordered a few Christmas gifts a few days back so I need to check the state of delivery. Yesterday I put up mum’s Christmas tree as she was in bed sleeping when I visited so it was good opportunity.

I have finished drinking my caffetterie coffee. I am listening to the Grimes album “Halfaxa” on YouTube. It is actually a really good album. I am working my way through all of Grimes’ albums. I have also posted on Facebook and am just browsing the Internet.

It is raining where I am. I will probably get a lift to the house: and I’ll be able to shower! The repair man is coming to fix my boiler next week. This just means I have to shower at the house. I still shower daily.

Enjoy your day everyone!

It rained here too Kitty and is doing today as well so I will probably get a backlog of washing. One good reason for having a full wardrobe lol. I need to order the Christmas meat today, if possible, and get my fish and chips so will be popping out though.

Have a lovely day 🙂

I had my breakfast, orange drink and cup of coffee this morning. I also had my daily shower. I put on a load of laundry, too. I am now browsing the Internet.

Have a nice day, as the Americans say!

I drank my caffetterie coffee this morning. I put on a load of laundry. I sorted and organized all my email accounts: I have been busy today.

Anyhow, enjoy your December afternoon.

A busy morning for me this morning. I have just had breakfast and will soon wash my hair before going out. I have bills to pay and sort a doctors appointment for mum for a routine blood test.

Not good for me… OH was sad yesterday  (two funerals took place) and then Murphy my dog was unwell in the night so I didnt get to bed until 4am and the alarm went at 6,30..

Theres no chance of a nap or going back to bed I have things to do today but my head feels like lead and I feel sick. from lack of sleep.

I hope you and Murphy are feeling better today Cassandra. I find it is at times like those when any nasty bug going around bites. Keep well 🙂 x

I am sorry for your loss, cassandra.

I don’t know if you can, BUT you could make your reasons known today and say you are simply too tired to function. Then go for a long sleep. People WILL understand. No one can go through the day only having had two and a half hours sleep. You have every right today to simply go back to bed. I strongly advise you do. You’ll drop anyway.

I don’t mean to sound like a preaching mother, though. Just consider your option of doing what I’ve suggested.

Well I got through yesterday and boy did I sleep last night …by 9pm I was sparko. But not before walking the dogs and getting the fabulous sighting of a barn owl up close..

Today I feel much better and Ive done my weekly shop and dared to go to the hairdresser (facemasks all round) Now Im off for a nice walk..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!