How Is Your September Wednesday Morning Going?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat How Is Your September Wednesday Morning Going?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Marcilena 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have drunk my caffetterie coffee and have had my daily shower. I’ve put on a load of laundry and am airing out my apartment. I have written in my computer-diary. I am playing a compilation CD I designed and burned myself. It is called “I Left My Heart In The Neon Streets”. I burned it years ago on my computer.

As for the rest of my day: I will be watching a DVD. I also have a book to read. I must admit though, I do always have a book-on-the-go. I went to the library yesterday, you see. I am forever borrowing and reading their books. I am addicted!

My Wednesday morning went very well in the end although the signs were not good. My mum had an appointment at her surgery for her flu jab and I was to take her in her wheelchair. As I was getting ready at home a call came from the care company saying that she was refusing to get up and a second carer visit was organised to help. I expected the worst but when I got to her home she was up, dressed, had breakfast and in a good mood. After that it was routine and, as the weather was sunny, we had a lovely long walk around her village, and she even chatted to an old friend. She was very happy and enjoyed her morning, as did I, so all in all a very good Wednesday morning 🙂

I would have said good but I spent some time designing and laying out a photo book for my granddaughter only to have the osoftware crash and wipe my design as I pressed the ‘order’ button..

I said naughty words..

It’s so irritating when that happens Cassandra 🙁 I always worry if things happen at the point of ordering, especially if I have put my details in, as I am unsure as to whether the order has registered with them or not.

It’s so irritating when that happens Cassandra  I always worry if things happen at the point of ordering, especially if I have put my details in, as I am unsure as to whether the order has registered with them or not.

As it happens this has turned into a blessing in disguise. Popping up in my email yesterday (thursday) a special offer from a different company who have nicer backgrounds,,, Turns out the same sized book will cost me €6 less !

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  cassandra.
    2 users liked this post:

It isn’t a Wednessday today – it is Sunday. BUT I have been busy this morning:

1. I have put on a load of laundry
    2. I have sorted my medications
    3. I have written in my computer-diary
    4. I have been listening to Madonna’s “Hard Candy”: it does grow on you
    5. I have been working online

I do love my Sunday mornings.

I have had my daily shower. I am now drinking my caffetterie coffee. I have filled in my food diary, which I do daily. I am also airing out my apartment.

Later today I shall finish reading a rather good novel. I may also watch YouTube.

How is your morning/new day?

Back to Wednesday!

We are having the first art group meeting today since all this started. We are only a small group in a big place and I suspect there will be no problem of being less than six. I need to re-vitalise my art as inspiration has been pretty low for some time so am really looking forward to it.

It also seems like the first day of Winter here too today as it is wet and much cooler.

1 member liked this post:

I’m waiting for my photobook to arrive and after deciding what tyres I wanted they will also be delivered today so it’s a kind of stuck at home day

I’m also preparing my list for my German shopping.

we only go once a month but then we buy all of our toiletries  our meat, ham , bird food etc and we save quite a lot of money but we are expecting the borders to be closed again soon due to the rise in Corona infections so this list has to be spot on we can’t afford to forget anything.

2 users liked this post:

I have been working on the computer. I also put on a load of laundry. It is just another Wednesday, really.

i’m up. i’m having coffee. also have wash to do. thinking about working out today. maybe.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!