How Scared Are You Of Spiders?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat How Scared Are You Of Spiders?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

… on a 10 out of 10 rating.

I am about 2/10. Spiders just don’t freak me out. However, the very big ones do.

Just a creative thread!

Im not at all which is just as well my son bought a red legged tarantula called Matilda who lived here for a few years. Then my daughter took her and Matilda finally passed away last year aged 22.

1 member liked this post:

Not really…also about a 2/10.  I’m just wary of brown recluses, whose bites can cause a great deal of harm.

They can make me jump but mostly I leave them around the house as they deal with other pests.  The large ones we get here are not dangerous. There are some in this country that can bite but I tend to avoid holding them anyway. The furthest I go is to touch one of the large ones on the leg to coax it away from danger; If I am putting the lid back on the water butt, for instance, to avoid trapping it. Probably a 1/10 for me.

Spiders are better than a wasp crawling on your neck! And I am being serious.

I was on the bus and this wasp decided it liked my neck and chest area. I felt it crawl on me. Thankfully I didn’t freak out and it flew away eventually. I was careful not to upset it.

Give me a spider any day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!