I Turn String Pretty

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My hobby is to turn string pretty and by that I mean Crochet!

I am self taught since 2015, and it’s only recently in the middle of 2017 that I started making for friends and family!

I’m currently making a Pixel Graph R2D2 Blanket

Attachments:
    2 users liked this post:

I like the variation in things you make.

Your not the only one, a lot of my craft friends, say the same thing (those that are knitters!)  and thank you!

1 member liked this post:

Thats really wonderful NRO70315. For my part, I find it hard to hit the keys on my flip phone. I greatly admire people who have mastered needle craft. I have to buy mine from Scotland.

1 member liked this post:

That’s wonderful! It’s good to find something you’re passionate about. I love being creative, too.

That’s wonderful! It’s good to find something you’re passionate about. I love being creative, too.

You will have a pretty hard time at the moment, with the #BeastFromTheEast

What type of creative things do you like to do?

I am a published writer. I have had my poetry and short stories on sale on the Internet for a few years now. I still write poems, but have not written any short stories for a while. I do love creative writing: it is such a wonderful form of self expression and people love reading my work! I also used to do art, but not anymore. I would love to compose and perform music, too. That didn’t pan out, as my efforts revealed I did not have musical ability. I just stick to writing now!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!