Idea: Personalizing Profiles

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Idea: Personalizing Profiles

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ballysharon 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was thinking that Female Forum should have personalized profiles.
    My ideas are:

– a way to upload background picture or change colour layouts
    – ability to move modules around
    – change font type, colour and size
    – photo albums
    – comment box

These are just some ideas of what I think would improve the look of each one’s profile page, and each member could customize it to each of their personal tastes!

What do you think? 🙂

Good idea but I can see some coding problems, or woul it then just be another Facebook, maybe Martin can answer, he does it all for us

Yeah, I guess the photo albums and comment box are not necessary. I really would like to be able to change the background of my profile and stuff like that. I have no idea about coding, so I don’t know how difficult this would be! Hahaha hopefully it is possible.

We’re having quite a rough time just getting our new design incorporated into the site (we’ve been working on this for a year now) – when this is finally done, we can look into jazzing up the profiles a bit, but this will have to stay on the back burner for now.

Thanks for your suggestion, though – it’s truly appreciated. If this was something that could be implemented easily, I’d follow it up immediately.

Sounds like fun to me 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!