Important Personal Announcement

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board Member Announcements Important Personal Announcement

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m deeply, madly, heels-over-head in love.

OMG I don’t know what to do with myself sometimes.  I’ve never been this happy in my life.  Every time I think of him, I get this feeling starting in my chest that radiates throughout my whole body, to my fingertips and toes.  When he holds me, I get that feeling over and over and over, like my brain is just going to melt.  He’s so gentle, and he’s strong and caring, and he absolutely adores me.  I can barely believe this is real.

I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM

Oh why did this happen to me?  What did I do to deserve this?  How can this be real?  I never knew I could feel like this.

I’m so incredibly lucky.  OMG the way he looks at me.  He knows just how to touch me.  And the things he says to me, how he talks about my eyes and just looks at me with such a soulful gaze that penetrates into my soul.  I feel like I’m going to die.  And he’s promised to be mine forever.  OMG somebody please help me!

Enjoy it… cherish it and commit each wonderful moment to memory…

1 member liked this post:

That’s wonderful! I love love more than anything in this world.

Enjoy and treasure each other: you’re together and that is all that matters.

Many happy returns and cherish every moment.

Thank you, I’m sorry I was just feeling overwhelmed with emotion earlier lol.

Wonderful! Savour every moment. I am happy for you. Everyone deserves those moments.

Never be sorry: you are in LOVE. Enjoy every moment.

I wish I was! I love love more than anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!