Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » Insomnia Cures

Insomnia Cures

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anyone know some? It’s after 2am yet I still can’t sleep… HELP!!

Awwwwwww peeko that,s awful isn,t it? I don,t suffer with insomnia on a regular basis thankfully, but when I do it,s not nice. Your tired, but your brain just will not shut up will it?
    In the past I have found that listening to a walkman with headphones helps. I just naturally fall asleep to the sound of the music. One very good site I know, and use a lot, not only sells the most beautifull music you have ever heard, but it also does a whole range of self help cd,s, from relaxtion, to things like insomnia. Take a look at: http://www.newworldmusic.com.
    There are two particularly lovely cds I have bought. One is called music for relaxtion and the other one is called Bliss. Both are avaliable on new world music.
    I also found this as well. link
    Let us know when you,ve had your first good nights sleep ok?

I think you need to make sure you are fully relaxed before you go to bed. If you have stuff to do the next day and are worrying about it, write your ‘to-do’ list down, with a schedule as to how you will clear it. Have a warm bath before bed, and try reading. Avoid caffeine before you go to bed, too!

Try becoming a teacher, peeko. Then, when you can’t sleep you can do some marking. That’ll send you right off!

Back to normal now touch wood. Every now and again it hits me and I cant sleep – I have no idea why. I try to avoid caffeine after 6pm so it shouldnt be that, sometimes my mind just wonders though and I have to concentrate to keep it blank which doesnt help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!