Irma Evacuation Part 1 – Enjoying the Small Things

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Irma Evacuation Part 1 – Enjoying the Small Things

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of waybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

http://kellehampton.com/2017/09/irma-evacuation-part-1.html

9/16/17

Dear Ms Hampton, whomever else this may concern, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back yet again because I am in the middle of the road of being waybeyondfedup with the type of the lifestyle/s that you lead.  Even through I have experiences of my own with hurricanes, but not the same level as of you.  Well at least so far in my life.  I have no whatsoever clue as how to I will fair for at least for the moment of course.

Brings me back as to why I am doing this in the first place.

In which I am still too many concerns and questions as to how all of us as society handle this.

I mean will it bring us more together as a society, just like we were like we were like were like a little over half century ago.  Or just pull us further apart.  This is also applies to beyond all of everything else.

#atlantic #area #beyond #coast #concerns #enjoying #evacuation #east #florida #freak #gulf #harvey #hurricanes #irma #iamin #jessicaabruno #katrina #kellehampton #louisiana #newjersey #orleans #questions #society #snow #storm #york

Think thats its for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

I think that for many the worry comes before the storm as it is unknown. I am glad that people were helpful with refuge. It does show me though that no matter how advanced we may be, it does not take much of a climatic disaster to take us back a bit. I hope people just remember the great storm and do not find it is becoming a way of life with climate change.

1 member liked this post:

Obviously the storm was devastating but it’s nice to see people pull together. We are all on the same planet and need to help one another out. I don’t know about the woman you’ve posted about but living a lavish life – which I assume she does – isn’t really fair on people with less money. But, if you think about it, money does not guarantee happiness. At the end of the day, you can only sleep in one bed at a time, you can only have three meals a day, you can only go to one country at a time: and no matter the size of the home, no one can run away from themselves. With skeletons in the closet, they haunt a person. Money can’t do everything. That said, people who pull together and support each other are richer than any material rich person.

1 member liked this post:

I think that for many the worry comes before the storm as it is unknown. I am glad that people were helpful with refuge. It does show me though that no matter how advanced we may be, it does not take much of a climatic disaster to take us back a bit. I hope people just remember the great storm and do not find it is becoming a way of life with climate change.

Obviously the storm was devastating but it’s nice to see people pull together. We are all on the same planet and need to help one another out. I don’t know about the woman you’ve posted about but living a lavish life – which I assume she does – isn’t really fair on people with less money. But, if you think about it, money does not guarantee happiness. At the end of the day, you can only sleep in one bed at a time, you can only have three meals a day, you can only go to one country at a time: and no matter the size of the home, no one can run away from themselves. With skeletons in the closet, they haunt a person. Money can’t do everything. That said, people who pull together and support each other are richer than any material rich person.

http://kellehampton.com/2017/09/irma-evacuation-part-2-north-georgia-magic.html

9/23/17

Dear Ms Hampton, whomever else this may concern, Jen, kitkatkitty, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back yet again with the rest of it. Hopefully this will be the last one, but of course wouldn’t surprise if theres more to it.  I do understand were both of you are coming with your responses to here, Jen and kitkatkitty.

#sandy

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!