Is this a typical college life for an exceptionally attractive guy?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Is this a typical college life for an exceptionally attractive guy?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rabbithabit 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

There used to be a guy at my school up until a few months ago who was considered extraordinarily attractive;
    he was about 6’8 tall, had the body of a muscular Greek god, and a very beautiful face with very beautiful eyes.
    One thing that I noticed pretty often was that girls who he didn’t know would walk up to him and ask for a date, and sometimes a group of girls could walk up to him and be like “heeey…” and touch his arms or his chest and then run away giggling, or they would stand some distance away and try to look alluring for him (wink, play with their hair while looking at him, take off a piece of clothing etc).
    And of course, several of them ended up having some form of sexual relationship with him, although they seemed mostly focused on pure sex, or to make out with him.
    I had a short sexual relationship with him myself, and the first time we were about to have sex and we had just got into the cowgirl position, I got an orgasm before we had even started doing anything, and then I was just sitting there with my eyes closed and moaned and bit my lips in my own world.
    He didn’t seem surprised – he was mostly amused – and we kinda just laughed it off and got down to business again.
    Then I would try to meet him as often as I could, and we met maybe 2-3 times a week (which felt like far too little!), and every time we would have sex literally for several hours.
    Then a month later he dumped me and started dating someone else – and they seemed to have about the same type of relationship, where she also was focused mostly on his body.

Is this a normal scenario for exceptionally super-attractive guys like him?

He must be very attractive to get all that attention! I think he’s young but when he’s older he’ll be more mature about relationships. It is great that you had fun with him, but my guess is that’s all it was. Still, you had him for a while.

I suppose that could be a typical college life for such an attractive young man. I don’t know really, because men can’t be stereotyped for what they look like. Yes, he’s gorgeous but other gorgeous guys don’t necessarily behave the same: even with the same kind of attention. He is as he is but other guys that sexy may not have the same college life. It is more to do with personality than with looks.

I’d be interested in reading what other people think about it too, Lexie18.

Yes, he was absolutely incredibly attractive.
    I always felt butterflies in my stomach every time I saw him (out of pure sexual excitement), so I wasn’t really too surprised when I got an orgasm just from sitting on top of him – it had really built up dramatically for me until that point right at the beginning of our first date. :p

I wonder if he ever got bored of having girls served to him like this.
    And all of them were very attractive as well, probably because they were the only ones who felt that they had any chance with him.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Lexie18.

It is great that you had fun with him, but my guess is that’s all it was. Still, you had him for a while.

Oh yes, definitely, although it wasn’t really a relationship – I think both of us were mainly focused on the sex.
    I would try to get a quick date with him as often as I could, and I met him maybe 2-3 times a week, and every time I went home to him I would deliberately wear some revealing clothes (usually a tight low-cut crop top and tight shorts, and things like that) and make sure to look as pretty as possible.
    We always ended up in bed pretty much instantly, then stayed there for a few hours, hah.

Of course, I did make sure to check with some people who knew him that he wasn’t dangerous or something like that, since he was so much taller and so much more physically powerful than me — like I said, he was about 6’8 and muscular, and I am about 5’1 and slim, lol.
    But I have to admit that it was a real turn-on to be very tiny compared to him.
    That’s one reason why we often went with the cowgirl position, so that we could focus on that without trying to reach each other for a kiss, although we did of course lie and just french kiss a lot as well.

No idea but if I knew a guy who was having sex with anything in a skirt I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole,  even if his ‘equipment’ had bells on and whistled dixie !

Safe sex and a little bit of self respect from both sides..

No idea but if I knew a guy who was having sex with anything in a skirt I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole, even if his ‘equipment’ had bells on and whistled dixie !

Safe sex and a little bit of self respect from both sides..

It seemed to me that it was mostly the girls who were pestering him for a date and tried to seduce him in various ways.
    He did of course say yes to several of them, but I also heard him say no a few times.

I wonder if he ever got bored of that, or stopped feeling excited.

Based on my personal experience this is quite normal even outside the school environment. I have had sex only experience with many hunky young men that were very similar to your experience other than premature orgasms. We always got off close to the same time. Perhaps I was more able to control my emotions. all five moved on to loving relationships with girls of similar age and goals.

Based on my personal experience this is quite normal even outside the school environment. I have had sex only experience with many hunky young men that were very similar to your experience other than premature orgasms. We always got off close to the same time. Perhaps I was more able to control my emotions. all five moved on to loving relationships with girls of similar age and goals.

It really makes me wonder how that kind of popularity would affect those guys.
    Would the experience of getting chased by girls and gate date invitations from them out of nowhere be something that they probably always enjoyed, or would they get used to it to the degree that it didn’t feel special anymore?

I have always imagined that these kinds of guys feel a constant rush of excitement since there is always some pretty girl who wants to have sex with them.

One thing that I heard from some people is that the guy I had sex with would often catch the eyes of some girl at some of his local supermarkets when he went shopping, and then that girl would figure out his name and ask for a date, before he had even talked to her.
    And apparently this had happened to him multiple times as well.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Lexie18.

It typically will result in extreme self confidence leading to danger of narcissistic problems later in life if he mismanages his feelings. of course the partner can significantly aid him to control his self esteem. Just because he is handsome will not overcome lack of performance and need other goals beyond a lifetime as a gigilo . I have been with some chubby and skinny lads of average appearance that were incredible at love making. Of the five I dated two were above average performers, one was average and one was terrible..Our association followed their ability to make satisfy me. I only had sex with Mr terrible twice then sent him on his way. I dated the average one for three months. One of the high performers I dated for seven months. The last one I dated on and off for a year and two months.

He introduced me to his wife who over time agreed to threesome a few times a month as he exhausted her especially after she was impregnated. we still hook up but I am slowly weening away from sharing him. I have enough studs that I don’t need his love and want them to have a normal marriage once the child is born. they are upset but understand I am taking them down the correct path. She is due in July and I told them we will be platonic friends only starting in May.

Hope everyone here does not hate me for how I responded to this chapter in my life. I know I will miss his passion but…

How common would it be then for super-gorgeous guys to experience that their dates get orgasms really quickly?
    This did happen to me the first time I was about to have sex with the guy from my school, largely because the buildup to that moment was so huge – as soon as he agreed on meeting me I started to feel hugely excited, and then when we took our clothes off and I found myself sitting on him and seeing his body and knowing that I had total access to it, it was such a massive turn-on that it was enough to make me orgasm.
    Of course, we didn’t stop there – we kept going a couple minutes after that, and mostly kissed and touched each other while I was recovering for some more action.

Would this be a common scenario for a guy like him?
    In that case shouldn’t this mean that he pretty much didn’t need to do anything at all in order to make girls orgasm, other than accepting dates and then lying on his back for a while like that?

1 member liked this post:

It typically will result in extreme self confidence leading to danger of narcissistic problems later in life if he mismanages his feelings.

I did notice that several of his other admirers at school would always court him and get his attention.
    Sometimes he would have the company of 3 girls at once, and they would compliment him on his muscles, gaze romantically into his eyes, tell him how good-looking he was, and occasionally some of them could ask him how they looked in some new piece of clothing – like for example some girl could stand in front of him while he was sitting down and then turn around for him and ask him if she looked good in some new leggings, or someone could pretend that she needed help with buttoning her blouse at the top, probably just to give him an opportunity to get his hands close to her breasts.
    And the girls who sat next to him always sat as close as possible, and blushed and giggled if he put his arms around them.
    He would also usually rest his hand on their belly while he embraced them, and they looked overjoyed when he did that.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Lexie18.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Lexie18.

Lexie:Edging during intercourse is totally exciting . I do it often, telling my partner to withdraw and wait if I don’t want to orgasm just yet. I like it, a lot – who wants sex to be over so fast? He does the same, and I wait for him. It’s nice and intimate to kiss, caress and talk while you are keeping still, still joined calming down. Edging makes coitus last much longer. Especially important with high performers.

Lexie:Edging during intercourse is totally exciting . I do it often, telling my partner to withdraw and wait if I don’t want to orgasm just yet. I like it, a lot – who wants sex to be over so fast? He does the same, and I wait for him. It’s nice and intimate to kiss, caress and talk while you are keeping still, still joined calming down. Edging makes coitus last much longer. Especially important with high performers.

I did that a couple times with the gorgeous guy.
    It was mostly the first time that I found quite overwhelming, when I found myself in cowgirl position on top of him and knew that we were about to get it on for real.
    Most of that day was pretty much just me sitting on top of him and getting orgasms over and over while I was slowly moving my tongue over my lips and making quick high-pitched moans in my own world.
    And judging by how several other girls were like around him in school, they probably reacted somewhat the same during their first date with him (it was obvious that they were really horny when they were flirting with him – large eyes that gazed at him in amazement, lots of constant blushing and giggling, attempts to touch him etc).

Maybe he would find it annoying if his dates often get an orgasm right from the beginning, or maybe he is fine with it.
    Personally I did continue with him a few minutes after that, and that turned out fine, hah.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Lexie18.

i prefer to be dogged from behind. my guys were into ATP action so strategically this approach was desirable. I was nurtured on this position and seems universally a preference based on my experience  edging is also much easier in this stance. I am very seldom missionaried or on top during sex.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!