Jean Bass Effect

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jeansymmetry 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I love women in tight jeans to show off the waist and butt. It grabs the hips to a sexy extended way I am highly turned on by. Sometimes I save pictures of it. Is it ok for me to use pictures of women in jeans as a motivator? Like it may sound strange but when I see a woman in jeans, I tend to apply a schedule of it, mainly music. I tend to apply an exercise schedule of it to. For example</span>

• <span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I like Bass in my music, I use a picture like this to create a schedule.</span>
    • <span style=”font-weight: 400;”>The zipper and button of her jeans= Music that I can feel in my chest due to extra bass. I tend to workout my chest (to get more bass feel, and do cardio to have a stimulated effect since I use that represent “Jeancore”.)</span>
    • <span style=”font-weight: 400;”> If you look closely, you can see how I use her jean zipper and button to represent the chestcore</span>
    • <span style=”font-weight: 400;”>It may be a fetish, is it ok if I create schedules of my strange activity? </span>
    Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!