just announced: top 100 baby names of 2019

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News just announced: top 100 baby names of 2019

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mikki 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I didnt see my children or grandchildrens names mentioned but Im really pleased to see traditional names on that list and not just apple storm sky and brick…

I love so many traditional English names. I have listed a few of them in a previous reply to your other thread, emily91.

My favourite girl name is Lily. It is such a pretty name. I also love the name Kate. I do have to say Christian names in general are gorgeous: both girls and boys.

1 member liked this post:

I don’t see my son, stepson or grandaughter’s names there either. It saves confusion in class at school though.

speaking of confusion you often find a child is named after a family member or of someone who is popular at the time but my granddaughter is called Avril.

It’s a lovely name it means April in French.

but my granddaughter is Irish her mother is Dutch her father (my son )is English … she was born in December and no one in the family is an Avril Lavigne fan, so exactly where Avril comes in is a mystery. Lol

I love most names. The most beautiful French name I’ve heard of is Marguerite. Valentina is also a gorgeous name.

My mother’s name Kitty

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!