Kindly help me with your valuable suggestions.

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Kindly help me with your valuable suggestions.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, I am a science student and I am very much interested in physics, chemistry and maths. I study in a school here in Toronto called Cestar High School. I would like to have a deep understanding of this topic, apart from the limited curriculum. Can someone suggest me some good sources from where I can learn more? Kindly help me with your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  emmawoo56.

Emma, welcome and it’s so wonderful you’re interested in science!  Way to go, girl! 🙂

My suggestion would be to talk to the head of your school’s science department.  She will likely have these answers for you, and also will know a lot specifically for your area.

Good luck, I hope you make it 🙂

I am a little envious: I LOVE science. Molecular science interests me the most, along with mathematics. Good luck with your studies. I think you’ve chosen a great line of education.

Good luck with all your exams: I know you’ll ace them with your enthusisiam for science when they come around. Definitely take Mamie’s advice about talking to the head of your school’s science department. He/she will assist you and even encourage you to push forward with your studies. Having the support to realize your dreams does help.

Keep on with it: and you’ll end up with honours when you go to and graduate from university, which I have a feeling you will.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!