Leaving

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This hasn’t been an easy decision to make but over the past few months, I had been putting off making this topic for about three months but now the time is right to make this topic and it’s with a heavy heart to post this: I am leaving the forum, my account will still be here until I decide to remove it or something but I made some good friends here and time has come to leave, being on here has been a blast and now I gotta move on and just sail away, I know some peeps on here will be sad but in the end it was something that was difficult to decide and it wasn’t easy to do but hopefully you will understand the reasons as to why this is happening now rather than somewhere down the line..

Thanks for the fun and shall miss you all…

LD

Never say never.

You know I was away for a very long time due to family circumstances but I came back and was welcomed in again.

I do understand that somethimes you feel you need to move on move away and make a clean break of things but just let your account slumber, that way if you ever feel the need to come back say hello or just give us an update you can.

Whatever you do I know that I can safely say everyone here wishes you well both personally with your writing and other projects and with your health.

May peace and happiness guide you and bless you.

Love

Cass

I’m sad to see you go: the forums won’t be the same without you.

I wish you all the best.

Aw, I’m sorry you’re going. Come back anytime and we will be happy to have you here!

Partings are always sad 🙁 Good luck for the future and I hope you get your health problems sorted out.

it’s ashame to see you leave the forum. never spoke to you directly but when people leave it is always sad.

wish you all the luck in the world

XX

Best wishes!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!