Like a bad penny

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Like a bad penny

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cassandra 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I turn up.

Havent been around for a very long time and things have changed a lot.. Looking around Im wondering if Im too old for this place now but it might be fun checking in now and then..

Anyone who remembers me give me a shout..

Cass

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Cass.  I’ve been here only 7 months or so.  Looking at your previous posts, you have been gone a while!

I can’t imagine you’d be too old for any forum.  At 52, my forties are in my rear view mirror.  We all have our own perspectives to share, whether only 15 or 75 and above.

Welcome back.

1 member liked this post:

Hi Cass,

Welcome back!

Too old? Well I am not saying lol but I am older than 52 lol. As they say, you are as old as you feel, and it matters not. I love to chat with anyone friendly of any age. We all have ideas and opinions to share.

Thanks ladies… Im rapidly approaching 54 although I quite often feel 104 !

Life changes and in the years Ive been away mine has both stood still and changed.. I left here at a point in my life that was very dark and difficult ..Things could be both dark and difficult now but Ive learned not to focus on those things. Im in the same house with my husband and my dog but the dog is not the same one and although my husband is the same in name he is a very different man these days.

Our lives have been hit by a lot of tragedy and illness some big bad battles and small triumphs but we bob along best we can and make the most of the good times.

So when FF popped up on a word search and I was reminded of how much I had enjoyed posting here I thought I would sign in ..

Welcome back, cassandra. You’re definitely not a bad penny: but a good penny.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Hi Cassandra, I’m sort of new here but I look forward to getting to know you! 🙂

Yikes! Well I for one definitely remember you! It’s great to see you back here, Cass!

Yikes! Well I for one definitely remember you! It’s great to see you back here, Cass!

Thank you Martin..

i don’t know you, but you seem very interesting. hope you hang with us a little and dish out your problems and thoughts as this site is has a low activity levels from a few chicks of various ages that won’t diss you agewise

Hey Cass!! Been a while since you were last here!! Good to see you back!

Hey Cass!! Been a while since you were last here!! Good to see you back!

Thanks… Are you still writing?

Hi Cass 🙂

Oddly enough, I just popped in too. How are the dogs? Mine is doing great since we went onto a real food diet for her.

Hi Cass 🙂

Oddly enough, I just popped in too. How are the dogs? Mine is doing great since we went onto a real food diet for her.

Sadly my three beautiful boys are all gone Oscar in 2012, Remy in 2015 and then Benny in June 2016. (he reached the grand age of 15)

But there is a new love in my life,  the delightful bouncy naughty Murphy who is full of energy and mischief and keeps me very active.

The pain of losing them is awful but a life without dogs just isnt living.

I knew about Remy and remember you saying Benny was not so healthy. Murphy sounds like fun, and will patch up the hole left by Benny to a large extent. 🙂 Ours is now 10, but she is so healthy. We are optimistic that she will go on like this for some time.

@acherrystone  thankyou yes Murphy is fun..

I hope your girl will go on for ages too and the new diet sounds like a bit of a breakthrough.. My boys ate barf or raw for years and Murphy wont tolerate commercial dog food at all hes allergic to beeef mainly  but also chicken in large amounts. Most commerciqal foods have either one or the other in them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!