Looking in the mirror

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Looking in the mirror

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

So what do you see when you look in the mirror?

I try and avoid looking these days as I don’t like what I see. I don’t mind getting to look like my mum but the sight of lines starting to appear is a bit depressing. As for taking a selfie – no way!

I don’t know – maybe it depends what mood I am in, or the time of day. I enjoy putting on my makeup before going out. It is perhaps getting harder work now 😏

No – seldom do selfies, but, although I can think of when I looked better, I could be far worse too!

Scary as it may seem I increasingly see my mother.  Not a lot I can do though, just keep slapping on the cream.😊

I’ve dyed my hair a little darker so lately I am still surprised by what I look like in the mirror!

I am a living goddess and always love seeing myself. It’s not that I’m vain, but I am probably the prettiest girl in Scotland. The men I’ve been with certainly think so 😉

I like what I see in the mirror. I like my eyes and love my teeth. With photographs, I do prefer to be pictured at certain angles. I do wish I had more prominent cheekbones, like Jennifer Lopez, but I am attractive nevertheless.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!