Male Invasion

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Fendergirl 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Why is this forum called FEMALE Forum if male trolls are openly accepted as members?  This is very misleading and wrongful to me.   seems lately is ANYBODY Forum.

I can understand what you mean bunny, but this is an open forum so it would be difficult to keep anyone out. The thing I find most worrying is that of these dating tours. The posts are mainly by men, but now the occasional woman is posting. This is very suspicious. We can always just ignore the men, and they will come, get tired and go away. The only real approach I have had from a man was via a message. I don’t think he liked my reply so went away. He seemed  genuine, but realised this was not a dating site. I cannot blame him for trying though.

1 member liked this post:

SpinningJen I have only been here a short time and I think you hit it on the head. It is not the men that post on here it is the same sort of posts I read over and over again. I log on early in the morning and what do I see several new members posting. I start reading the post and what do you know it is about foreign tours or brides. The thing that really gets me is I also see that the regular members have logged in over night and nothing from them new. I agree that ignoring those posts are a great idea, but also the regular members have to add new content. Yesterday I was on and off here several times and saw several regular members had logged on with nothing. That needs to change or this site is going to fail.

Agreed, Fendergirl.

I agree Fendergirl although do remember only a few months back when I really thought the site would die, as it was so quiet. It has been much busier of late.

introduction to female forum clearly states We are an online community for women. Our members are friendly, welcoming, and non-judgemental. 

Fender, I followed your recommendation with three new posts today and will try to be more active in posting new threads to liven things up for us women. hopefully not too much ha ha

My first few days here I tried to post lots and lots to stir up the conversation and it led to pretty much nothing in return. So I am going to do a little study for a bit a sit back and lurk and see actually how much activity the site gets without a member going crazy posting. The problem is I could continue with that but it is rather exhausting and hardly no one replies. The other problem is when the end of June comes and then until the end of August and I will not be able to be on here hardly at all will it go back to the here and there posts or nothing at all. So I am going to lurk for awhile and see what happens. This site has so much potential but without dedicated members and from what I can really see no moderation or leadership whatsoever it is going to fall flat on its face. I am sorry to say this, but I have seen it happen to several music forums I have been on before. Good luck ladies.

Sorry, I joined bc I need a women’s perspective and advice about my marriage… hope  that is ok

Fender, I agree with you participation on this forum is pathetic. worst i seen anywhere. too bad if it dies as you predict.

We are an online community for women.  there are many forums for guys with martial deficiencies that can assist you.

The thing that really gets me is I also see that the regular members have logged in over night and nothing from them new. I agree that ignoring those posts are a great idea, but also the regular members have to add new content. Yesterday I was on and off here several times and saw several regular members had logged on with nothing. That needs to change or this site is going to fail.

Shoot!  I’m BUSTED!!!!

Seriously, I understand what you’re saying, Nicole.  Night before last, I was tired and I DID log on,  just to see what everyone else was up to. I wasn’t feeling particularly social.  This darned sinus infection has had me “up” and “down” for the last 1.5 weeks.

I’ll try to make more of an effort.

The thing that really gets me is I also see that the regular members have logged in over night and nothing from them new. I agree that ignoring those posts are a great idea, but also the regular members have to add new content. Yesterday I was on and off here several times and saw several regular members had logged on with nothing. That needs to change or this site is going to fail.

Shoot! I’m BUSTED!!!! Seriously, I understand what you’re saying, Nicole. Night before last, I was tired and I DID log on, just to see what everyone else was up to. I wasn’t feeling particularly social. This darned sinus infection has had me “up” and “down” for the last 1.5 weeks. I’ll try to make more of an effort.

Crystal you busted your ass that day you were sick posting here so NO it was not you that I was referring to as one the ladies. I am impressed though that I see at least a few of you are taking this forum seriously and see the potential in it and have posted some great stuff over the past 24 hours. I just hope you get the replies to keep it going. I still think the site really needs leadership which it seems to have absolutely none.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Fendergirl.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!