Martin….a new author

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Martin….a new author

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Martin I remember you read Graham Masterson books? I have discovered another one who is similar…Matt Shaw. I have just ordered one from amazon…’monster’. ALL his books come with warnings! 😱😱😱

Just thought I would give you a heads up in case you hadn’t heard of him. I’m almost too terrified to read it when it comes! 😱

That sounds like an intriguing book! I don’t read many scary books, but horror doesn’t frighten me. Happy reading, Martin! [or scary reading!]

Well I read the intro on amazon….eeeeeeeek! Terrifying!😱😱😱😱

That sounds like an intriguing book! I don’t read many scary books, but horror doesn’t frighten me. Happy reading, Martin! [or scary reading!]

KitKattyKitty, Souxi, Martin,

Hmm because I’m usually into those books.  Which includes the others that genre or at least similar to it/them as well.

Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll have to look into this author! I have to admit I tried reading a Graham Masterton book again a couple of years ago and was less impressed.

I actually collect Point Horror books. I grew up with Point Horror and also Nancy Drew. I collect Nancy Drew books. When I was a teenager, I always imagined myself being Nancy Drew and having this exciting life! I still love that character. I also like Christopher Pike novels. A lot of his novels are of the horror genre. A very good one of his is “Whisper Of Death”. It always makes me cry at the end. Anyhow, I do like reading horror books and actually write horror short stories myself.

Well….I read it…..good grief it was terrifying! 😱😱😱😱 I guess that means I shall have to get another one,….if I’m brave enough. These books will give you bad dreams. Sheesh.

I’ve added it to my wish list and will give it a shot when I am looking for my next book to read. Currently working my way through Hamilton.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!