Mature lady here

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions Mature lady here

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TestDummyCO 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This forum looks like a lot of fun, different women from all over. I’m Terri, the ‘honey’ is a nickname I’ve had since High School. I’m 62 and live near Chicago, happily divorced, two grown children and three grand kids.

Hope to have some interesting conversations.

1 member liked this post:

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Terri!  I’m a little more “mature” than you in that I just turned 54 less than a week ago.  You’ll find that we’re a pretty diverse group of ladies here.  There were a couple of younger regulars, but they’ve probably been pretty busy.  I know, one got married earlier this year.  It’s nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading your perspectives.

Hi from me too, 55 and counting..

Nice to see new faces..

Hi Terri, Welcome from the Uk here. I have two grown up children, one son and a stepson, and have one lovely grandaughter.

Hello Terrihoney. I am mature myself: I turn 39 years old next week. Where does time go?!

We are a diverse group here: and very friendly. You won’t get bored with all of us ladies!

It is nice to have you here and I look forward to reading your posts: and maybe also offering advice if you’re needing it.

Thank you all for the friendly welcomes! You all must be feeling older than your age, I didn’t consider myself ‘mature’ till I was offered a senior discount at a restaurant. Almost couldn’t finish my dessert! Time to stop coloring my hair.

Terri

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Terrihoney.

Thankfully none of us are ready for the grave, either. Just joking!

Anyhow, we have all been through a lot in our lives and have different opinions, views and perspectives. But, at the same time, tend to agree with each other. And it is also nice to have you here and other new members, too. Plus, it means the site won’t be shut down.

Anyhow, we are wise women and certainly don’t mince our words, yet are still tactful and nice.

2 users liked this post:

53 here

And 39!

I must apologize.  I misread the original post, thinking the OP said she was 52.  That’s the reason for my “more ‘mature’ than you” comment.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!