Men having babies??

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Men having babies??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kezflake 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I,m sure most of you remember the story of Thomas Beatie, the “man” who had a baby. Now “he” is pregant again it would seem. What is your view on this?

I,m afraid my opinion is pretty much cut and dried. Your either a man or a woman. It doesn,t matter what you have chopped off or stuck on, you are what you were born, end of story.

The site of this person with hairy armpits, beard and muscles, standing in front of a mirror with this huge pregnant stomach turns mine completly. I don,t think it,s normal. Men cannot have children, women have babies because that is how nature works. This, IMO totally goes against nature.

man having baby

Yes, saw this on the news today. Hmmm, seems to me that Mr Thomas wants to have his cake and eat it too?

lol @ crazcat!

Souxi – I agree with you, I don’t see what all the fuss is about. At the end of the day he isn’t a man, ‘he’ is a biological woman who has fallen pregnant as many women do on a daily basis (although not all at once hopefully)!

This makes me feel a bit weird. If you’re a woman and you decide you want to be a man surely having babies is part of that? I don’t have a problem with this in theory – if they can give the children a happy home then that’s more than some kids have – but I do feel there’s something a bit odd about it…

I think that if a person feels happier about themselves having a sex change then thats ok I would be happy to call a man a woman if he had the op, changed appearance, name, behavior ect.

But how can he call himself a man if he he leaves behind on of the most fundamental definitions of femininity “the ability to carry a child” and then becomes pregnant surely that defeat the object and yes Souxi i turns mine too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!