Merry Christmas to all Female Forum members

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Merry Christmas to all Female Forum members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kezflake 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone

Here’s wishing all of you a fantastic Christmas and an even better 2009. Female Forum launched in September and our success up to now has been amazing. This is because of the individuals like you that make up this community – Female Forum would be nothing without your valued membership and contribution.

Thank you, and best wishes.

Attached files

And a very happy Christmas to you too Martin and a happy new year. 🙂

Attached files

And to you Martin, Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Thanks for all your efforts with the forum, it means a lot to me that I have somewhere like this I can come and hang out. I was really angry about half an hour ago and after just a few minutes reading threads on here I had a smile on my face again. So, thankyou and here’s to more success for this place in 2009.

Merry Christmas to you too and to everyone here at female forum, although there is nothing merry about been stuck in full of cold when I could actually be at a party right now :-S.

Ahh theres always tomorrows

have a good un everyone

x x x x x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!