Home » Topics » General Discussion » In the News » Mici Magazine | Not your typical Christian womens magazine

Mici Magazine | Not your typical Christian womens magazine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

https://micimagazine.com/?c=cf13ce20305c

Dear Ms Knox, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back yet again to let you know that this particular is right for me. I feel this is another one much more better then what I found at least this past wk alone. Especially, when is in the country. So, that I don’t have to pay any of the currency exchange rates and beyond. In which I have tried unsuccessfully to subscribe to one of the print subscription options, but could not in the end. Since I have insufficient funds to cover it all. To me I much rather PayPal for this because they offer the option paying after the delivery. Also, I am trying to wait a little bit since I am about move.

@micimagazine #identity #purpose #worth #MadeInChristsImage #IAmMici

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

Thank you Jessica x

I have had a look and found an example magazine to download so I did.

At first look, although there are good ideas the magazine is far too religious for my taste.

It is good to see different viewpoints though!

It is good for people for whom it is new. I myself prefer to read the bible because it is my manifest and my only guide. Everything I want and need to know is written there. Sometimes it helps to join local groups to exchange thoughts. I don’t need this anymore because nobody’s a saint and I don’t need other people to preach me what to do while doing bad things themselves.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!