Minimum age limit for TFF (The Female Forum) and beyond

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Minimum age limit for TFF (The Female Forum) and beyond

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  acherrystone 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

4/1/17

Dear Martin and/or whomever else this may concerns,

I originally beyond both saw and reading through announcements. Regarding both community guidelines and online safety advice. In which I keep on totally forgetting to beyond bring and share this with beyond all of you.

What do you think of this and why/not?

I mean should it remain at 16 or should it go down (13)/up (either 18/21).

I for one have a mixed bag of emotions on all of this. I mean do get it, but then don’t get.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

I think the age should remain at 16 years old. Most 16 year old’s are fairly mature and know what they’re writing and how to handle themselves online. I think 13 years is too young and 18 years too old. I assume the moderators have decided upon the age 16 standard with good reasons.

I think the age should remain at 16 years old. Most 16 year old’s are fairly mature and know what they’re writing and how to handle themselves online. I think 13 years is too young and 18 years too old. I assume the moderators have decided upon the age 16 standard with good reasons.

KitKatKitty,

Still hmm all good/bad for them, interesting, okay, understandable, and WOW.

^^ Just so

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!