miniskirts

This topic contains 36 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LaurenMoore 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

it was terrifying. This 84 year old woman saying how she gives blow jobs….

On the other hand, I didn’t realise prostitution was actually legal in this country so hey, learn a new thing everyday.

It was interesting in a way though. Three women, one (Sophie) had moved to the country so she could do it in privacy and had been at it for six months, another (Beverly) who started 25 years ago to feed her children and hadn’t given it up yet but was thinking about it as she wanted to have a proper relationship, the 84 year old woman (Sheila) who charged Β£250 an hour and was insanely popular with the under 30 crowd.

They all enjoyed what they were doing though which I suppose is the important thing!

Terrifying in a good and watchable way?

I understand prostitution is legal in the UK, but only if it is a one person operation.

So you can do it from your own house, but only on your own. Having friends or relatives, makes it a brothel which is not legal.

Yeah that’s the idea apparently, and far too watchable if you ask me!

If I remember when I get back, I will check it out on catch-up. πŸ™‚

I rather enjoyed that prog, it was really quite fascinating.

I actually thought the oldest woman had the most about her, but what do I know about what guys fancy? πŸ˜†

I’m totally curious now, how do those ladies do it? I will have to look for it on youtube! πŸ˜‰

There you are Kiwi

44 minutes long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlpcvoIsFAk

Oh yeah Sheila was my favourite, but she was the most terrifying. I can;t help it, I can cope with the idea of 50-odd year old women being hookers and acting like tarts, but in my head I can’t correlate the idea of a hooker and an 84/85 year old woman!

Thanks Cherry (I think, lol) !

I will have to watch this week… I’m not really sure if I can correlate the two, 80s and hookers, but I am fascinated that they are in their 80s and going strong! I kinda wanna say, good on them? I mean…if you are at that age and enjoying life and work then who am I to judge? I suppose I should watch the show first.

Personally, I respect them for taking life by the throat.

They all chose their path, not for finance, but for other reasons. [shant spoil it for you, kiwi]

Well I finally watched an episode today and I am still sticking with the, good on them!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGDBLKAlf4

I did wonder if they were motivated by the attention? Now I just personally think they are savvy business women. If anyone should get an evil eye for their actions I believe it should be the men or women who are having secret affairs or being unfaithful?

Cherry I think you nailed it with,

In other news Rihanna wears this,
    http://www.kiss925.com/2014/06/02/rihanna-wears-216000-swarovski-crystals-not-much-else/

If you got it flaunt it…

Attached files

Good for her.

You have to work hard to get a body like that.

To say nothing on the self esteem required to show it off.

I do have a lot of respect for celebs like Rihanna. She is a real grafter. She is always appearing at do’s, appearing on tv, doing live shows and bringing out music.

She is a genuine hard working grafter.

They all chose their path, not for finance, but for other reasons. [shant spoil it for you, kiwi]

To be fair Beverly did do it for the money so she could feed her kids, she just kept going because she liked it.

I do think it’s great I just still can’t make it in my head that an 85 year old woman has sex for a living.

I do think it’s great I just still can’t make it in my head that an 85 year old woman has sex for a living.

AND at Β£250 per hour.

πŸ™‚

AND at Β£250 per hour.

πŸ™‚

!

I did wonder if I would feel the same way if this was my mom. I think I would always love her the same and I was sad to hear that some of these women lost their families because of it! You would like to think that families would stick together and be supportive no matter what.

AND at Β£250 per hour.

πŸ™‚

!

I did wonder if I would feel the same way if this was my mom. I think I would always love her the same and I was sad to hear that some of these women lost their families because of it! You would like to think that families would stick together and be supportive no matter what.

My daughter and I are close, I wonder what she would say if I was earning a living this way at my age.

I think I’d have a benny at my mam. Just because of the hypocrisy with her telling me women who prostitute themselves are evil and immoral etc (she’s of THAT generation)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!