Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » Morning alarm routine

Morning alarm routine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Does anyone else set their alarms in the mornings to go off earlier than they need to? I always set my alarm off 30 minutes early so I can hit the snooze button a few times. I hate it when I have to jump right out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off.

I wonder what is more beneficial though, getting the extra 30 minutes of uninterrupted sleep, or waking up gradually? What do you girls think and what is your morning wake up routine?

Does anyone else set their alarms in the mornings to go off earlier than they need to? I always set my alarm off 30 minutes early so I can hit the snooze button a few times. I hate it when I have to jump right out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off.

I wonder what is more beneficial though, getting the extra 30 minutes of uninterrupted sleep, or waking up gradually? What do you girls think and what is your morning wake up routine?

I’m with you – I cannot jump out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off. I like to hit the snooze button and just relax for a bit.

I would LOVE to be a morning person, but unfortunately – it aint gonna happen!!!! %-P

I don,t have an alarm clock. I always wake up at about 6am and I,m up by 6.30 every day. It,s just habit from years of doing shift work, and getting up early for the kids I suppose. I just wake up automatically. In the week I have to be up early for the kids to get them ready for school. Even at weekends and on holiday I,m still up early. I can never have a lie in.

See, I would love to be like that!!! 🙂

I don,t have an alarm clock. I always wake up at about 6am and I,m up by 6.30 every day. It,s just habit from years of doing shift work, and getting up early for the kids I suppose. I just wake up automatically. In the week I have to be up early for the kids to get them ready for school. Even at weekends and on holiday I,m still up early. I can never have a lie in.

Well thanks to work, even on the weekends I naturally wake up early. However, I have no problem in remembering it is the weekend, putting a big smile on my face and rolling over for a lovely lie in!

During the week I have the alarm go off 20 minutes early. I have a radio alarm so I can listen to it before getting out of bed. I dont know how people have the buzzer alarms. What a horrible way to start the day.

I am up and out of bed, much like you Souxi. If my husband doeasnt wake me up first thing, the kids sure do!

I prefer to get as much sleep as I can, so the alarm goes off and I jump right out of bed and into the shower!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!