Morning ladies

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Morning ladies

This topic contains 257 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SpinningJen SpinningJen 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 258 total)
  • Author

Lovely sunny day here in the UK. April already. Where is the year,going?

My daughter has jetted off to Spain today with her bf for a week which is lovely. She works hard so she deserves a break.

Done some washing so now to put it on the line. Enjoy your Sunday ladies.

Good morning 🙂

Not so sunny Monday here but still warm, just a bit foggy LOL

I enjoyed my Sunday, out with members of our drawing group down on the farm. Then a lovely pub meal to finish!

I hope your Sunday went well

Good morning! I have had breakfast, had my daily shower and a cup of coffee. I’ve put on the laundry and am working on the computer. I have work this afternoon, so that is fine. I shall be going to the library later. I keep busy. Have a nice day, everyone!

Lovely here in the south east of England. Have just sat down at the PC to have some time out. Have a good day everyone.

Morning ladies.

Bit of a sad day so far. My little syrian hamster is poorly. She’s been to the vet and got some anti biotics and some pain meds. Gotta see how she is over the next 24 hours. That will,decide the next step. I know some people might say, ‘she’s only a hamster’. She isnt. She’s my pet and I love her so much.

Other than that, it’s a lovely sunny day at the moment. Enjoy your Monday ladies.

Morning, well late afternoon to early evening.

Mine was good, so far. Basically, got up/ready, had all of my morning meds, breakfast, coffee. At the same time watched a little of the 2017 home opener for one (New York Mets) of favorite baseball teams. The other one is of course their cross town rivals (Yankees). In which they won in the end. Then, went to both the library and into town to either donated/returned books that I want anymore. But got another instead that I have had my eye for about a wk now, but wasn’t sure about because I haven’t either heard, read, saw anything about it. Anyway, the book itself is called New York 2140: A Novel, Kim Stanley Robinson. In which I totally can’t wait to start to read because I pretty much was born, raised, and still living in here. Well its of course in metro of it and on NJ side of it. Now I also saw The Beauty and Beast with my twin and one of our friends. In which I have to say that it was better then what I thought it would be. Even through for a little bit during the beginning of it.

A sunnier Tuesday morning so far here (East Midlands UK).

No major plans – just chill out! 🙂

Morning ladies.

Bit overcast here in east anglia at the moment. Hammy is asleep now which is good. She came out a while ago for a drink which is also good. Why did this have to happen when my daughter is away.

Ahhh well, have a good day ladiea.

Morning from the Oregon coast where WiFi and cell phone service is crap but the views and fish and chips are exactly what I needed. Hope everyone is having a nice week. Spring is here in Oregon 🙂

Thanks Kiwi, it has been nice in the San Francisco Bay Area, but it will rain when I am back on Friday 🙁

Morning from the Oregon coast where WiFi and cell phone service is crap but the views and fish and chips are exactly what I needed. Hope everyone is having a nice week. Spring is here in Oregon 🙂

Kiwi,

Yikes and for one I have whatsoever clue on how to handle myself in your situation. Since I’m soo used to all of this. I mean ever since I started using beyond all of this.

It has been nice in the San Francisco Bay Area, but it will rain when I am back on Friday 🙁

Annelee,

Thats good to hear and see thats the weather been good where you at in the world. By the way my fraternal twin sister and me are going San Francisco later this mo for a couple of days. This will be my very 1st real vacation in a long time and especially since our mom passed on as well.

I hope you will have fun with your sister, Jessica. Will this be your first time in San Francisco? What do you plan to do?

I hope you will have fun with your sister, Jessica. Will this be your first time in San Francisco? What do you plan to do?

Annele,,

Thanx and I’m sure we will. Yup is my 1st time there and also across the country as well. But her it isn’t her 1st time there.

I also went to the cinema to see “Beauty And The Beast”. It’s an excellent film. Emma Watson is a wonderful singer and very beautiful. I would advise anyone watch it.

I also went to the cinema to see “Beauty And The Beast”. It’s an excellent film. Emma Watson is a wonderful singer and very beautiful. I would advise anyone watch it.

KitKatKitty,

Same here, but still do miss her when she was younger. I mean she just started playing Hermione in the 1st couple of Harry Potter series of movies.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 258 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!