Morning ladies

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Morning ladies

This topic contains 307 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lindylo Lindylo 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 308 total)
  • Author

good morning  i hope everyone is having a great day 😁

Good morning 😊

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Mine is quiet at he moment but that is not all bad LOL

It’s into town later to do the shopping x

Hi and good morning! It is Bank Holiday Monday here in Britain. I am going shopping later this morning. I have just been on Facebook. I am listening to the Aly & AJ album “Into The Rush”. It’s a great album. Anyhow, have a nice day!

Woke up with a sore throat, runny nose and toothache this morning 😢

I am looking forward to an improving day – Keep optimistic and enjoy your day everyone 😊 x

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of SpinningJen SpinningJen.

Morning ladies. Lovely and sunny here today but we are threatened with rain tomorrow. Hopefully it won’t be too bad.

It is the last day of August today. Where does time go? I have been doing some cleaning, working on the computer and had a cup of coffee. It is a nice morning. Have a nice day, everyone!

Hi ladies x

I hope everyone had a good weekend. My weekend highlight was a visit to a cat’s home on it’s open day. Beside the obvious there were quite a few arty bits and pieces for sale at very cheap prices; mostly used but good. I bought a few things including a vintage painting box which will be useful. The weather was beautiful too and it was a pretty area in the country.

It is rather wet here this morning but I have lots to keep me busy. Have a lovely day everone 😊 x

Wet here too.

Hope you didn’t come home with a kitten Jen!

Little chance of that Lindylo, as I prefer dogs 😄 I didn’t see any kittens though – perhaps luckily as my heart may have won me over.

Very wet again this morning but I have lots of work indoors as I have some heavy curtains to take up. Patio door size so difficult to handle.

Nice and Sunny morning today 🌞

Have a lovely day everyone x

Morning everyone. Beginning to cloud over here and I think we are going to have some rain soon. Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.

Hello. I hope everyone’s had a good day. I am under the weather today: I have a headache and feel nauseous. I am just staying in tonight and will watch a DVD. It has been an empty day: I did all the cleaning yesterday. I also gave myself a French manicure last night. I love having beautiful days and always keep them painted. Here’s hoping Friday fares better!

Good morning everyone 😊

It’s been a bit of a wet week here so far, but my thoughts go to those in Florida and all those little islands. I hope everyone is well!

It is rough here at the moment with wind aand imminent rain, so I hope it clears as I have an art group meeting tonight.

Make the best of your day ladies x

I seem to be slightly under the weather but don’t feel too ill. I have done some cleaning this morning and have been working on the computer. I hope everyone’s day is going well.

I hope you are feeling better today Kitty. The weather is so poor at the moment that I am not surprised.

Still I’ll make the most of it. At least I got most of the apples picked off the tree before the winds came.

Happy day everyone 😊 x

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 308 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!