Morning ladies

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Morning ladies

This topic contains 604 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Tearknee 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 605 total)
  • Author

Same here, but still do miss her when she was younger. I mean she just started playing Hermione in the 1st couple of Harry Potter series of movies.[/size]

The same here!

A part many of us would dream of playing 🙂

Afternoon ladies.

Very sad day yesterday. We lost hammy. Couldn’t stop crying all day. :down:

Hope you are all having a good day anyway.

Afternoon, I am back from the coast, it was a nice little getaway with the family.

That is so sad Souxi, I am so sorry. I will give my kitties an extra cuddle tonight, our pets are so important and are family here.

Afternoon ladies.

Afternoon, I am back from the coast, it was a nice little getaway with the family.

That is so sad Souxi, I am so sorry. I will give my kitties an extra cuddle tonight, our pets are so important and are family here.

Souxi and Kiwi,

RIP to your hammy, Souxi.

Had a pretty good day myself.

Lucky duck, Kiwi about you and your family little getaway to the coast. In which I’m presuming it was the Oregon part. I for one would love to go there to and even if its just to see it.

Sorry to hear about hammy Souxi :down: x

Afternoon ladies.

I am so sorry, Souxi. Time will heal but until then have a hug from me.

Afternoon ladies.

I am so sorry, Souxi. Time will heal but until then have a hug from me.

Thanks. xxx

Afternoon ladies.

Souxi and Kiwi,

RIP to your hammy, Souxi.

Had a pretty good day myself.

Lucky duck, Kiwi about you and your family little getaway to the coast. In which I’m presuming it was the Oregon part. I for one would love to go there to and even if its just to see it.

Thanks Jessica. x

Thanks Kiwi. I was heartbroken. I love her so much. She was such a little angel. I miss her. She wasnt ‘only a hamster’ to me, she was my pet. A little Syrian hamster. Bless her heart. She is buried in a little wicker basket in the garden.

Sorry to hear about hammy Souxi :down: x

Thanks Jen. Broke my heart.

Morning ladies.

Feeling a bit better today. Gorgeous weather here, like summer it is. Enjoy your Sunday ladies.

Morning ladies.

Feeling a bit better today. Gorgeous weather here, like summer it is. Enjoy your Sunday ladies.

Souxi,

I’m glad to read that both of you and weather is better. In which I didn’t know you were under the weather.

Morning ladies.

Lovely sunny day again. Bunnies are out in the garden. Now it’s so much lighter, they can stay out longer which is nice.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Busy day today, we had friends over and made deviled eggs and stuffed mushrooms while the kiddos ran around.

This week will be busy with work projects. Vacation is over 🙁

Morning ladies.

Lovely sunny day again. Bunnies are out in the garden. Now it’s so much lighter, they can stay out longer which is nice.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Lovely morning here – bright and sunny.

I used to love the bunnies coming into the garden (wild ones). Before the neighbours moved in with their cats it was a common sight. There was lots of wildlife. There still is but it is less obvious.

Have a nice week everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 605 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!