Morning ladies

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Morning ladies

This topic contains 307 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lindylo Lindylo 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 301 through 308 (of 308 total)
  • Author

Good morning ladies 😊

It’s a busier week for me as one art group meeting last night and another tonight. Neither are very local to me so I hope the traffic is easier tonight.

Have a lovely day x

Morning everyone. It’s very cold here this morning but at least the overnight rain has subsided! Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning everyone 😊

I heard a rumour that Christmas is on 25th November this year. That is why the Christmas adverts are so early and prolific 😄

Have a wonderful day xxx

I have done the majority of my Christmas shopping. I am very organized. I went to work as normal yesterday. I’ve been working at the charity since 2008. I love the work. Anyhow, have a nice day!

Oh you are very good. I haven’t even started to make my list. You put me to shame…

I have been food shopping today. I also had lunch and am now on the computer. I keep busy!

Have a nice day!

The start of another week!

Happy Monday everyone x

Happy Monday from me too. Been raining here so a bit dismal. Have a good week everyone.

Viewing 8 posts - 301 through 308 (of 308 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!